Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Urine Is Clear!!

Sister Legg,

I am so sorry that you did not receive these two previous emails. As I said on the phone, I will send you an email each day for the next few days. Please let me know anytime you have questions or would like to visit further on the phone about your son’s progress.

President Hill

Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 7:18 PM
Sister Legg,

I saw your son a few minutes ago and he is doing well. He says he is tired but otherwise said he feels fine. He is being treated for malaria but looks well, is eating well, and improving his strength. His urine, sometimes an indicator of a problem, is very clear which is also a good sign.  

Please let me know if you have any questions that I could answer.

President Hill

Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 12:09 AM

Sister Legg,

I received an email today that you and your  Stake President were inquiring about your son’s health. Since you and I have corresponded directly in the past, please feel free to write to me on any questions you may have if you wish to do so.

Your son was in the hospital for malaria last week and was treated and released last weekend. He and I have talked almost every day since then and he told me that he mostly felt  good Monday to Friday, but sometime on Friday he began to feel weak and tired and his urine was darker than normal.  Since he was still having some problems, we decided to have additional lab work done today (Monday). Based on that lab work, he may still have malaria so he was readmitted to the hospital this evening about 9 pm and will undergo further testing and possible treatment in the next few days.

He is in very good spirits and does not look sick or unhealthy. I think he may have played sports today. While malaria is certainly something to watch and get treated, he is not in any imminent danger. I will keep you updated on his status as things progress in the next few days. Please let me know anytime you may have any questions.

President Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment