Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I Want to Live on My Very Own Island

I know Tay mentioned they were moving but you haven't told me where they are moving!
Yeah I need her email! some one get on that? I only have her mission one! So I need her normal one! Who can get that for me?! Um yeah get on facebook and send her a message and ask for it :) Yeah just tell her im a psycho and im interested and Id like to email her! Sweetness!! You're the bomb mom!!! Oh dang mom you're the best!~ (I got ahold of his friend and she sent her email, so I sent it to him while he was still online)

Hi tay!

Ty: Dude you did all sorts of awesome! Man your such a boss! You are now finished with high school which is sick and now you just get to party until I get home which is going to be way cool!!!!! Miss you bro but I'll see you soon!


Yeah I want to have my associates by the end of 2016, so we will see what we have to do to make that happen when I get home!
Umm yeah for him, he's a sweet guy but 25 and nothing going for him, hasn't finished school nor has he done anything with his life so now he is here I guess just uses scriptures like its a never ending supply of candy! It's so annoying, anytime he talks people just groan, especially the other missionaries. It's so hard to try to help him but I'm doing my best! The chance of him being my comp for more than a transfer is extremely low, but the chance of me staying in this area until I finish will be really high.
yeah the area sucks soooooo bad! I ride 45 minutes from my terrible crappy apartment then just get depressed by the investigators that we are seeing. I drop someone every day. It'pretty horrid. I hope I don't finish my mish like this, but it is possible.  We will change apartments relatively soon. We were supposed to move a month ago, but we will be out of here before I get home that's for sure! But yeah it's all good I guess

Ok yeah I read it but I will answer them now! (this was from a game we played at Tyson's Senior Night--how well do you know your senior?  They'd ask a question and the Seniors would get their answer.  Then they'd ask the parents what they though the senior would say, & then they would reveal their answer.  I wanted him to try and answer what he thought Tyson had said...but he'd already read my other email so he answered for himself)
My favorite color is blue     (Tyson: green)
Dad's humor is like a 7.223  (Tyson said a 2--we like to torture him!)
My favorite Disney princess is Obviously my girl Snow White!!!! mmm  (Tyson: Belle from Beauty and the Beast)
If you could only eat 1 food for the rest of your life it would be pizza because its incredibly versatile! (Tyson:  Hawaiian Haystacks)
Which celebrity would you want to meet? I want to meet Haiden Pantierre!!! she's smokin! (Tyson:  Adam Levine.....but that's more for Gracie & I)
In 5 years I see myself living in somewhere with a sweet 4 seasons with my super sweet wife! Or alone wolfin it on an island that I own.  (Tyson:  in college)
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I want to live on my very own island!!! Sooo badly!!!! (Tyson:  Idaho)
My favorite holiday is now the 4th of July because I recognize what an incredible country we live in!
 (Tyson:  Christmas)
Favorite type of food.  I like american food because we eat the most meat! (Tyson:  Mexican)
My favorite book  is The Last of the Really Great Wangdoodles by Julie Andrews (Tyson:  Anything written by Rick Riordan)

Favorite movie is either Winnie the Poo or Little Nemo. (Tyson:  Spirit--a cartoon horse movie)

Flip that is so crazy that Erica is back too! I remember when she was just barely going out like last month and how we were praying for her because her back was troubling her! How in the world are all of these people coming home when I'm still here I just don't understand how it is even possible! To be honest! I still haven't even hit the winter of 2013!  I'm still just sitting here in good ole summer! I don't know how it is possible to be stuck in a crazy limbo summer! (Erica said she can't wait for Trav to get home & she was sad to get her missionary plaque back) I want to be home now too so it's only fair I guess! Yeah that's gonna be weird but oh well I'll love getting to hold my plaque and rock that around as an RM!!!!

That's so crazy that Tyson is done with high school and seminary! He has nothing to look forward to now except me coming home!!!! woop woop!!!! But really that's the craziest thing ever!~ I left when he was still a sophomore in my mind and now imma come back and he's this big bad man!

Yeah sorry the time is running low because my companion has been freaking out the whole time that we need to hurry to Family home evening!!!

Gracie: wow I don't think I got any awards when i was in 6th grade or at least none that I remember! (she got the outstanding student award from her language arts teacher and the perseverance award from her science teacher) And when I finished high school I only got the Choir award but that was flippin awesome so no problem!

Tali: Welcome back from Wyoming!  I bet you loved that and now your just about or already done with school so that must be wonderful! Good luck with all the fun summer that is ahead of you! You'll do great!

Yeah in the ward that I am serving now we are 6 missionaries, my companion and i, then 4 sister missionaries. It's sweet because me and the 2 senior sisters have banded together to make a huge goal of having family home evening every day, so we have been finding tons of members to have awesome family home evenings with!

Also today we went to the temple site to play basketball and that was cool.   There were nearly 100 kids there between the 2 missions that were invited.  So I was kinda tossed from team to team, because they all thought I sucked.  But the games were only to 7, so it was kinda quick but once I got warmed up we played the last game to 21 and I scored 15 points leading my team to the win.  Gosh I played post on offense and then I played up top on defense. Between Elder Hoskins and I, we got like 20 steals so that was awesome and I had bunches of rebounds and i just wooped on everyone! it was sooo sweet!!!!

Well that was my awesome week! We will see how incredible the coming one can be made!

Love Elder Legg

Umm yeah my ties and shirts are all suuuuuper nasty! If I have an awesome one to bring home I will, but do you think we could just get a new white shirt for it? Yeah I would love that it's suuuper cool! (a shadow box with his shirt, tie, missionary tag and a few other items)

No comments:

Post a Comment