Friday, May 15, 2015

Cat Tacos

Ok yeah I'm going to borrow a phone from some girl but she has gone to the mall so we are waiting for it. Also it was just light out and the service has been off all day! I'm at the cafe because we are totally on the in with the cafe owner and my companion is skyping his fam. (he didn't call when he was supposed to on Mother's Day, he called later)  They aren't actually open today but her boss is letting us use his laptop. She kicks us out but we are like her best friends!
Our phones are being dumb. All the other guys couldn't hear their families very well and they kept getting shut off.

You didn't get me anything for graduation.You said luggage and I said no. So you didn't get me anything. Don't give him luggage! Mine is so trashed! The color is changed, it has rips on it, the zippers are broken, the lining is ripped! It's terrible that i brought it to Africa!!!!
Maybe some candy.... I thought you counted my senior trip as my grad present. Yeah don't make luggage a present! so not nice! ill just carry everything I have with me! but yeah we need to go on a family vacation when I get back!!!

Wow so all that group is going out now?! (I told him about some of the kids going out on missions & coming home) That's freaking weird!!! Gosh dang it i don't feel like i'm as old as i am and that means they should be way younger!!!

Flip Rafes place sounds sick!!! Why do we not have a zip line at our house?! Yeah we need more than a steep mountain to make a zip line!

I told President Hill I need to come home tuesday or monday or else I need to come home earlier.
They are pretty crappy about us getting home. You will probably get something in 2 months.(I told him a friend of ours whose daughter comes home in Dec already has all of her her coming home details & paperwork. & I haven't heard anything and Aug is just around the corner) Yeah well if i can get home a little earlier that would be better so i had a little better time to prepare! 


Yeah im glad I was able to have such a wonderful mother who could help me see that past 12th grade I still have life going and i need to keep living it!!!

I had a place like that in Newtown.(we went to a graffiti alley) Ok well I will hopefully call you soon! But i'm getting out of the Cafe!

Monday, May 11, 2015
I sure hope i can make something good of what has been given to me!!! im trying to do my best!

Gracie: yeah I liked the name Gyata (jata)

Tay: oh goodness why you waiting to the last minute to get all your stuff done?! sheesh i always do my work as soon as I get it!

Ty: dude im pumped to be roomies! we are going to have tons of fun just flexin! doin some guys guys stuff!
yeah i slept really well! the rain last night helped lower the temperature so that was awesome! but yeah I took a little nap and enjoyed this afternoon with light off! but now im back how are you?>!

wow thats pretty sweet! yeah lots of people have a connection to this place so thats pretty interesting!!!

wooooooooooo calling home!!!!!!!!! I/m so glad i got to do that! my companion and i were having some trouble! Elder Miller wanted to skype his family so Aunty Peace the cafe  attendant next to her house and her boss the cafe owner came on their off day to come and allow him to borrow their laptop and chat with his family so i got to see them and that was really sweet! then the lady who stays next door to us Sister Peace allowed me to borrow her phone because the missionary phones are really terrible and the speaker and microphones dont do verry well. problem with her was she went to the mall yesterday and wasnt around for me to use her phone until it was almost night time! good news for that is we had a party going on all night and it was sweet!

Ty: wow that is good that the yard sale was so successful! hope the jammie run was nice!!! and i hope that you wooped in some volleyball missionaries!

Tay: wow horse trip into the mountains sounds so sick!!! I want to ride horses! yeah bro just plow through that school work because your going to be finished with school really soon!

Gracie: thats good that you still are the bomb diggity on drama! you are the drama queen!  so what do I have to do to get me some baby dragons?

Tali: good luck with your trip! i know you are already gone but maybe mom can say hi to you or something over thephone or I will just see you when you get back!

woo so umm this week we had some small fun stuff to do!

had a big old mission tour where 3 general authorities came and talked to us about some things we can do to be better missionaries. we had Elder Curtis, Elder Vincent, and Elder Evans. hta was really sweet to be able to talk to everybody and to have some nice inspirationan and drive to continue on the work!

also we... killed and at a cat last night.... woop woop!!!!  we went to a members after church where we were met with a dead cat! so we skinned it up and gutted it and took it home to cook! chopped it into pieces and boiled it! you wouldnt believe it but it is suuper tasty! jusst a fun way to try some new foods, try you some cat tacos!

Love Elder Legg

yeah im back on because the light came back on! woop woop!
yeah the were really good! not even joking! no my stomach is totally ok! (the cat tacos)

nope no way but hopefully for a while! because i like talking to my mommy!
eah i got that lagoon trip!!!
yeah well do something fun for tyson because he is awesome!


nope he hasnt told me anything about that! but thatd be good. Ill go to live with him in italy!!!!(his friend Austin)

you could only think of frozen that I muight have missed and want to watch. I just wrote down a list of 97 movies that are sick and have come out after me, the list lasts until the end of 2015. so yeah soon ill send that to you to get thinking. I dont know their ratings so a few might be R so you can remove those but most of them I think are good.

97 MOM!!!!!
yeah all the hunger games, the hobbit, maze runner, enders game! theres a ton!!!! 
the maze runner 2 is about to come out!!!
also teenage mutant ninja turtles
planes
avengers 2
big hero 6
both parts for hobbit have come out!!!
lego movie
guardians of the galacy
stup up 5
a freaking ton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nope no moneys on movies... but get them
also how to train your dragon 2
and so many others don't worry next week if I got the time or sometime soon i will send the list to you




No comments:

Post a Comment