Sunday, October 12, 2014

I'm Too Fat to Even do a Somersault!

The week was good and all sorts of fun stuff!  I'm feeling better!  We got rid of the juju.

So this week I don't have a ton to say so ill just hit you with those pics, they say a picture is worth a thousand words! Man then you really got a long one right?

Tyson: Flip you're turning into a stud!  Like honestly I still picture sophomore you. I can't believe you're going to graduate at the end of this year! Dude get the back tuck down.  That would be so sick! I'm too fat to even do a somersault!  Whip that team into shape! Tell the coaches I said y'all stink because you don't have captains!  Keep with it, go hard and Love it!

Tay: Dude so you'er going with the boys to homecoming! I thought you had to be with a junior or a senior to go? That's how it was when I went! But don't worry just shake it down and enjoy!

Gracie: Yeah you'd be a good table.  I was thinking for Halloween I might be God, or Jesus Christ, or Joseph Smith! You never know, I'll try to be creative!  We shall see!


Tali: Here we are starting to talk about Halloween, but it's not as fun as pulling down our stuff from the attic!

It's good to know some things that have been going down and that everyone was safe! Thank goodness it was not my car!!!! (Tyson & a friend were in a car accident, but not in the old truck)

We just got done playing basketball and my brain doesn't really work now! Playing in the 12 o'clock sun kind of gives you some heatstroke and then going into air conditioning kind of puts your body into shock!

Love Elder Legg

1 comment: