Thursday, August 6, 2015

THE END

So it's been 2 years of struggle and strife, of pain and shortcomings. 2 years of awesome!!!
I hope all of you have enjoyed this trip as much as I have and I hope y'all will stay tuned for Part 2 starting 2016 when Tyson goes out on a mission!
I know that I have made a difference here in Ghana. And I know that I have touched the lives of many people!
One challenge I have for all of you out there... I would challenge you to read the Book of Mormon and Ask God if its true. Doesn't matter if your LDS, or any other Christian denomination.  Doesn't matter if you don't believe in God, or you hate church.  I dare you to read that book. It's interesting hearing things from back home and hearing what people there think is happening in Africa. Being here I've been able to see how ignorant a lot of our claims are.  It works in reverse too.  A large quantity of Ghanains are ignorant about America. So it is inside and out of the church. People are ignorant. I know that the book of Mormon is true and whether you do or not what do you have to lose? A few minutes? A few hours? Nothing of consequence I'm sure, but no one will lose knowledge.  No one will get dumber reading this book. If nothing else it's got some nice stories inside. If your afraid that's fine, but remember your 20 year old friend almost died in Africa because of this book.  Don't let him almost have died in vain :P
I love you guys so much and thank you all for your support!!!!!
See you soon!!!!!

Love Elder Travis Scott Legg

No comments:

Post a Comment